To find a freelancer for your job, you can use one of the following ways:
- Post a Job
- Recruit a freelancer directly
- Use Sribu Packages
- Contest Design
Follow these steps to begin recruiting a freelancer directly:
- Login to your Sribu website and click “Find Freelancers” on the menu listed above.
- You will be directed to a “Trusted Freelancer” page where you get to select freelancers based on your need. Click “Chat & Hire Me” to begin communication with a freelancer of your choice.
- On the next page, fill out the message you wish to send to the candidate.
Include a “job offer” that you can choose from:
- Previous posted vacancy
- New Job
Click “Submit” to send a message to the freelancer’s inbox. If he/she replies, it will automatically go to your inbox.
- Once you and the freelancer have reached an agreement on the project, then you can proceed to the payment process.
As soon as your payment is confirmed, then a workspace will be opened for you and the selected freelancer.
Congratulations! You have successfully hired a freelancer of your choice directly.
If you have any questions, you can contact us at: