1. Sharon needs a logo for her new restaurant business. She signs up as a contest holder in Sribu.com.
2. She creates a design contest at Sribu, sets her own budget and provides detailed creative brief of how she wants her new coffee shop logo to be designed.
3. After submitting her payment, Sribu will review her creative brief within 12 hours before approving her contest.
4. Once her contest has been approved, she will get her first design within minutes and receive the remaining hundreds of designs in 7 days. She provides feedback and revisions to the designers that participated.
5. After 7 days, the contest ends. Sharon is pleased with the submitted designs and chooses the winner. She works with the winner for final revisions before download the master file of the perfect design.