Let's Make An Impact
Our small team is growing fast. Join us, be part of the team that is ready to rock the world!
Work hard, play hard.
Awesome workplace environment and benefits!
- Fun Workplace
- Wear whatever you fancy to work
- Strong focus on learning, sharing & self-improvement
- Sponsored ticket to conferences and workshops
- Regular sponsored lunches
- Expresso machine for caffeine addicts
- LAN parties
- Sponsored movie nights & outings
- Competitive remuneration package
- Stock options package for top performers
- Hefty budget for computers and gadgets
Our Current Opening
As a web developer in Sribu, you will be working with a small but talented and passionate team.
Being a smaller and relatively new company, you really get to have an impact on the group's success, and gain exposure to a lot of things you wouldn’t normally be allowed to touch in a larger more bureaucratic company.
Sribu is a fun and exciting place to work at and we’re looking for someone to share their energy with us.
- Give an idea for new feature.
- Write testing.
- Bug fixing.
- At least 2-4 years of Web Development experience.
- Understand the concept of MVC, TDD, HTTP Request, AJAX.
- Have a working experience with PHP Framework or Django or Ruby on Rails.
- Have a working experience with MySQL or PostgreSQL or mongoDB.
- Using Linux/Mac.
- English reading skills.
- Proactive, a good team player and definitely a FAST LEARNER.
We're using Rails and mongoDB, so if you've already known how it works, it's a big plus.
Please email us your CV along with your current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Web Developer Application - Sribu' as the email subject line.
P.S. We don't really care about your educational background, as long as you are fit to this job, it's just okay. We do care about what you can do. :)
Location: Jakarta Selatan
- S1 (Fresh Grad or Experienced)
- Highly motivated ability to multitask.
- Team player.
- Data Driven.
- Motivation to Improve
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyze data sets of in such a way to identify ways to improve business KPI and its relationships.
- Establish definitions and valid KPI for the business.
- Support the business in performing timely analysis of each tools used by Sribu to identify data quality issues.
- Work closely with the growth team.
If you pride yourself on being part of our professional and dynamic team, then we would like to hear from you. Please email us your CV to email@example.com with ‘Business Analyst’ as the email subject line.
- Learn about the flow and products of Sribu.com
- Contact potential customers and explain about our products effectively and accurately via phone or email
- Reply customer inquiries through email
- Follow up with potential clients that have already been prospected before
- Female; Max. 27 years old
- Candidate must possess at least a SMU, Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, any field
- Be proficient and active in using Microsoft Office and Social Media (Facebook, Twitter and Blog)
- Strong work ethic, commitment and punctuality are essential
- Full-Time position(s) available
If you pride yourself on being part of our professional and dynamic team, then we would like to hear from you. Please email us your CV along with your current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org with 'Telesales - Sribu' as the email subject line.