Let's Make An Impact
Our small team is growing fast. Join us, be part of the team that is ready to rock the world!
Work hard, play hard.
Awesome workplace environment and benefits!
- Fun Workplace
- Wear whatever you fancy to work
- Strong focus on learning, sharing & self-improvement
- Sponsored ticket to conferences and workshops
- Regular sponsored lunches
- Expresso machine for caffeine addicts
- LAN parties
- Sponsored movie nights & outings
- Competitive remuneration package
- Stock options package for top performers
- Hefty budget for computers and gadgets
Our Current Opening
As a web developer in Sribu, you will be working with a small but talented and passionate team.
Being a smaller and relatively new company, you really get to have an impact on the group's success, and gain exposure to a lot of things you wouldn’t normally be allowed to touch in a larger more bureaucratic company.
Sribu is a fun and exciting place to work at and we’re looking for someone to share their energy with us.
- Creation of site layout/user interface from provided design concepts by using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Placement and layout of web site pages
- Design and creation of relational database schemas
- Specifications/Requirements gathering as needed
- Routine daily maintenance of existing sites and applications
- At least 2-4 years of web development experience.
- Working experience and knowledge in PHP. Working experience in Ruby on Rails is a plus.
- Working experience and knowledge in Mongo DB is a plus
- Good communication skill.
- Fast learner and proactive.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Team player.
Please email us your CV along with your current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Web Developer Application - Sribu' as the email subject line.
- Male or Female.
- Self-motivated, organized and quality results oriented
- Great Analytical Skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Highly motivated ability to multitask and working under deadlines.
- Team player and critical
- Basic in Computer Science and/or Computer Engineering
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Finding bugs and errors in the current system and and new features
- Provide clear and detailed reports on test execution status
- Write clear, precise bug reports and submit to our developer department
- Communicate testing processes, standards, issues--summaries to leadership
- Test heatmap and conversion tools.
- Work with integration partners to test interoperability of website and mobile applications
- Act as a tireless promoter for testability and automation
- Other duties as needed
If you pride yourself on being part of our professional and dynamic team, then we would like to hear from you. Please email us your CV to email@example.com with ‘Quality Assurance’ as the email subject line.